Off The Leash is an idea, an inspiration, a philosophy: that sometimes it’s appropriate and necessary to get ‘off the leash’ to get something done.
Off The Leash produces theatre, film, the written word, photographs, events. Off The Leash was founded in 2009 by Jeremy Webb.
Take a stroll around the site to learn more about OTL’s shows, media activities and services. From event production and hosting, to full-blown theatrical production OTL has something for everyone.
Off The Leash
A Note from Producer Jeremy Webb
Thanks for visiting the Off The Leash page. 2013 was such a busy and varied year for us all! I’d like to thank the Off The Leash team for their work on all of the projects we undertook in 2013 and in advance for all their hard work in 2014.
- We produced Dylan Thomas’ Under Milk Wood twice! (We don’t think we are done yet!)
- A Christmas Carol played it’s annual December tour. Shakespeare On Trial toured the USA (Georgia & North Carolina) in October/November, following our successful 6-week, 36-show 2011 tour.
- Fishing only opened in 2012 and is already taking bookings into 2014, with a mini-tour booked in May.
- We are deep into fundraising for our newest show: FallOut, a play about cyber-bullying.
- Bone Deep, our second film, played the Atlantic Film Festival and will premier on CBC in March 2014. The screenplay for ‘Brightest Red’, our first feature, is in script development.
- The Christmas Carol CD will re-emerge!
On a personal note, Jeremy Webb is thrilled to have been invited to play Max Bialystock in The Producers for Rainbow Stage in Winnipeg this Summer.
Take a few minutes and explore the site. Each show, each project has a page of its own. Find what you are looking for within the pull down menus above.
Call Off The Leash: 902 492 0444